Welcome to the Balade En Provence websites at www.balade-provence.fr, www.balade-provence.com, incorporating (or that will soon incorporate) all links to and from pages dedicated to Balade En Provence hosted on third party websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube (together and each “the Site”).
Access and use of the Site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you start to use the site, whether as a guest or a registered user. By accessing or using the Site, you indicate that you have read, understood, and agreed, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions (or any part thereof) please refrain from using the Site.
These Terms and Conditions incorporate:
- General Terms
If you wish to make of the Site other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, or if you have any questions, comments or requests regarding any part of these Terms and Conditions please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. GENERAL TERMS
ABOUT OXALIS BRANDS LIMITED
The Site is operated by Oxalis Brands Limited, the supplier of Balade En Provence in the UK and elsewhere. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales with VAT number 211183946 and our registered office at Cooper House 3p1, 2 Michael road, London, SW6 2AD, United Kingdom.
ABOUT OUR SITE:
- All information (“Information”) which you read or see at this Site is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws. The contents (“Contents”) are owned by Oxalis Brands Limited (“Oxalis”). You may not report, modify, publish, sell, reproduce, distribute, post, display, transmit, or in any way exploit any of this Site’s Contents for commercial purposes. You may, if you wish, download and retain on a disk or in hard drive form a single copy of the Contents of this Site for personal, non-commercial purposes as long as you do not remove any proprietary notices.
- While Oxalis has made reasonable efforts to include Information at this site which is accurate and timely, Oxalis makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such Information and, specifically, Oxalis assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Information or the Contents of this Site. Moreover, Oxalis neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Information will not infringe the rights of third parties who are not affiliated with Oxalis. Your access to and use of this Site are at your own risk, and neither Oxalis nor any party involved in the creation, transmittal, or maintenance of this Site shall be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages of any kind allegedly arising out of your access or use of this Site, or your inability to access or use this Site. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Contents of this Site are provided to you on an “AS IS” basis and specifically WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and, as a result, some of the exclusions referenced above may not apply to you. You should check your local laws for any limitations or restrictions which might impact you.
- Oxalis assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer equipment resulting from your access to or use of this Site, or the downloading of any Information from this Site. ¥ The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Trademarks”) displayed throughout the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Oxalis and/or third party licensors. No license, right or permission is granted to you for any use of the Trademarks by you or anyone authorized by you. Misuse of the Trademarks is strictly prohibited and Oxalis will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the pursuit of criminal prosecution whenever and wherever necessary. ¥ The pictures and images of people, products, places or things displayed on this Site are either the property of Oxalis or are used with the permission of third parties. Any use of such pictures or images by you or anyone authorized or affiliated with you is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized uses of pictures and images may violate copyright or trademark laws, privacy laws, or communication laws or regulations.
- Oxalis has not reviewed all of the sites which are linked to this Site. As a result, Oxalis is not responsible for the content of such linked sites and your linking to such sites is at your own risk.
- Oxalis reserves the right to alter or delete any material from the Content of this Site at any time. Oxalis further reserves the right to discontinue this Site at any time and without notice. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales without regard to any conflicts of law provisions. Any cause of action with respect to this Site or this Agreement must be filed in courts of competent jurisdiction in England and Wales within one year after the cause of action has accrued; unless such a filing is made in accordance with such rules, the cause shall be permanently barred.
Oxalis will not sell any information we gather at our web sites. We collect identifiable information for four reasons:
- to contact consumers with reminders, updates, and news,
- to send out brochures and additional information via regular mail,
- to conduct consumer testing and feedback, and
- to notify winners of contests,
Reminders, updates, news! In various places within the Oxalis websites, there may be an option to subscribe to an E-mail database which is used to send reminders, updates and hot news pertaining to the web sites. There’s always an option to decline the subscription or unsubscribe after receiving the newsletter. E-mail addresses gathered from minors and adults for subscription purposes are used only for this purpose and no other.